Aerial Work Platforms
Safely reach working heights from 14 to almost 22 ft.
Realize low cost of ownership with minimal yearly maintenance.
Meet the challenges of nearly any jobsite.
The Industrial Aerial Work Platforms (IAWP series) have lower ground clearance and work best on flat surfaces – including gravel and indoor flooring.
The Construction Aerial Work Platform (CAWP) has higher ground clearance and can traverse more challenging jobsites, whether indoors or out. Holds two workers.
Track-Mounted Boom Lifts
Highly versatile machines, the TRACCESS track-mounted booms provide
- Working heights to 75 ft 5 in – access nearly any jobsite task
- Horizontal outreach to 39 ft 4 in – easily reach over obstacles
- True Zero™ tail swing – work in narrow spaces
- Non-marking tracks – ideal for sensitive surfaces
- Compact design – drive through standard doorways
With 6 track-mounted boom models to choose from, AEUP offers the ideal option to meet your worksite demands.
When you need an ‘all access’ machine to do the heavy lifting, turn to the TRACCESS track-mounted winch, TR-67/32MH™.