Extend Your Reach
When you need to reach where other units can’t, turn to the Absolute E-Z Up TRACCESS TR-49/24™ and electric TRE-49/24™ track-mounted boom for the access you need to complete a variety of worksite tasks, whether indoors or out
- 55 ft 9 in working height
- 24 ft working outreach
- 6 ft articulating jib with 105˚ vertical rotation
Go More Places
The superior maneuverability and design of the TRACCESS TR-49/24 track-mounted boom allows you to go more places on the jobsite.
- Non-marking tracks – won’t damage inside floors
- Light 4,620 lb unit weight – ideal when floor loads are an issue
- True Zero™ tail swing – maneuver in tight workspaces
- Compact design – pass through standard doorways
- 31% gradability – easily traverse varied jobsite surfaces
Whether you need to replace ceiling tiles, repair a second-story gutter or cross uneven terrain to trim tree lines, the TRACCESS TR-49/24 is a highly-versatile machine that will save you time and money.
Key Product Features:
- 330˚ turret rotation on center bearing turntable
- 440 lb work capacity throughout entire working area
- 4,620 lb unit weight
- .93 mph drive speed (.50 mph for TRE-49/24)
- Self-loading and towable
- Available in blue or white paint
Easy to Transport
And when you’re ready to head to the next work site, use the remote spiral cable control system to load the TRACCESS TR-49/24 onto a trailer or hook it up to a hitch and for quick and easy transport.
Backed by our Platinum 5-1-1 Warranty, the TRACCESS TR-49/24 and electric TRE-49/24 gives you the confidence you need to perform the rugged tasks today’s worksites require.
Contact us to order or to get your questions answered.